Design brings content into focus; design makes function visable
Science and art collide in this visual component where the design comes to life. Inevitably this is the stage most clients look forward to and take part in.
Where space planning gives the backbone to the design; the conceptual design adds the flesh. The design process is where we mould your brand, culture into the workplace identity. This is where tactical and visual elements are woven into the design that brings life to the space.
The initial conceptual phase is a visual introduction to the space. By utilizing the latest 3D software we can provide and immersive experience of the workplace, giving you the peace of mind of the result that will be achieved. Sample finishes and vision boards provide a further tactile experience of suitable finishes.
The Main Considerations during design are
- Brand and Company Culture – creating a workplace that’s as unique as your business.
- Functionality – The functionality of the space is as important as the spatial look & feel
- Compliance – Ensuring all regulations are followed to allow for a safe and working environment
In order for work to be performed and various contractors to work seamlessly and large pack of working drawings and schedules are created. The typical drawings that are created here are:
- Ceiling & lighting
- Windows and doors
- Wall Finishes
- ITC, Access control & Security
- Joinery and custom work detailing